Wyoming makes its entrepreneurs a priority, with a wide range of support services for entrepreneurs and small business owners. The communities of Buffalo and Kaycee are especially supportive, and have produced some of the region's most dynamic businesses.
JOCO First has gathered a suite of available resources and initiated a state of the art entrepreneurial assistance program to assist businesses in growing and developing their product in a competitive marketplace.
- Sales & Marketing – sales coaching, marketing plans, market research
- Personnel—team development/hiring
- Funding Services— venture capital access, equity raising, government resources
- Manufacturing Operations or Production Analysis
- Financial Review & Budgeting Process Implementation
- Executive / Leadership
- Business Plan Writing
- Road-Show Presentation
For more information contact: Dave Simonsen