Business Category: Partners, Business Support
2001 W. Lakeway Road, Suite DGillette, WY 82718
Wyoming makes its entrepreneurs a priority, with a wide range of support services for entrepreneurs and small business owners. The communities of Buffalo and Kaycee are especially supportive, and have produced some of the region's most dynamic businesses.
Wyoming Entrepreneur Small Business Development Centers (SBDC)
The SBDC helps Wyoming small businesses and entrepreneurs by providing management assistance, educational programs, and helpful resources. Services are available to help:
- Start a Business
- Buy or Sell a Business
- Find the Money
- Grow and Succeed
Free business consulting is available. Find more information and register here.
Some of Wyoming Entrepreneur's services for starting a business include:
- Business Planning Complete business plan and financial documents found on the Wyoming Entrepreneur website in the Start a Business section here, and submit them for review and feedback by an in-house business advisor (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Business Tax Consulting Find assistance navigating federal, state, and local regulations. Get more information about the topics it covers in the Start a Business section here.
- Commercial Loan Assistance Complete planning documents found on the website in the Start a Business section here and submit them for review by Wyoming Entrepreneur staff (email@example.com).
- QuickBooks Consulting Receive training in QuickBooks and QuickBooks Payroll (firstname.lastname@example.org). Get more information in the Start a Business section here.
Some of Wyoming Entrepreneur's services for growing a business include:
- Financial Health Check-Up Get a full review of your historical financial data to examine figures through previous years, and compare them with other businesses within your industry. Find more information on the Wyoming Entrepreneur website in the Grow and Succeed section here.
- Succession Planning Understand and manage succession issues to assist with a smooth ownership transition between you and the future owners of your company. Find more information on the Wyoming Entrepreneur website in the Grow and Succeed section here, or contact the regional director at email@example.com.
- Sustainability Understand and implement sustainable business practices in your business to save you money, help you reach new markets, provide a healthy and safe workplace for you and your employees, and help your business survive in a world that is increasingly focused on sustainability. Find more information on the Wyoming Entrepreneur website in the Grow and Succeed section here.
- Government Contracting Assistance The Wyoming Entrepreneur Procurement Technical Assistance Center’s mission is to assist Wyoming firms with identifying and securing federal, state, and local government contracting opportunities. Find more information on the Wyoming Entrepreneur website in the Grow and Succeed section here.